Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) Training
UC Agile’s two-day live online Scrum certification training classes are designed to help busy individuals like yourself get certified and start their journey towards agile transformation.
Our CSPO® certification training course is geared towards helping you get certified as a Certified Scrum Product Owner® and give you a better understanding of the business side of projects. This industry-recognized certification course teaches you the various responsibilities of a Product Owner. You can get your CSPO® certification online after completing the 2-day training mandated by Scrum Alliance.
Anyone who wants to understand the business aspect of projects is welcome to attend the CSPO® course, including (but not limited to) scrum masters, product managers, entrepreneurs, investors, business analysts, project managers, program managers, management teams and senior leadership in charge of product development.
While a basic understanding of the Agile Manifesto and Scrum Guide will help you grasp the concepts taught in CSPO® certification a little better, they are not mandatory prerequisites.
- In this Product Owner certification training you will learn the basic Scrum framework, principles and values, as well as key skills and techniques you need to be effective project leaders.
- During the 2-day live online sessions, you will discover how to manage multiple stakeholders’ expectations, get hands-on practice generating a product vision, and learn new ways to understand your customers’ needs so that you can choose the right product to develop next for them.
- The CSPO® certification from Scrum Alliance is the most recognized product owner credential in the industry. Getting certified as a Product Owner will help you tap new avenues of opportunities and help you advance your career goals.
- CSPO® professionals also get exclusive access to Scrum Alliance’s local groups, networks, and resources.
CSPO® Course Outline
- Product Owner and Product Manager Roles
- Responsibilities, skills and experience
- Communication Ability
- Conflict Management
- Productivity and Negotiations
Know Your Team
- Difference between leadership and management
- What does cross-functional team mean
- How to organize the work of a self-organized team
- How to scale the development of a product to hundreds of people
Know Your Product
- How to create product vision
- Build product strategy and product roadmap
- Find out where in the product life cycle you are
- How should product management change
Know Your Customers
- User surveys and behavioral surveys
- Quantitative and qualitative surveys
- Lean startup, customer development
- Design thinking and customer segmentation
Know Your Business Model
- Evaluation market size, analyzing competitors
- Monitoring trends and finding product-market fit
- How to describe the business model
- How can we quantify the value of a product to a customer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Everything you want to know about our agile and scrum certification training
How do I apply for Product Owner certification?
There are 3 steps to apply for Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification.
Step 1: Complete the mandatory 2-day training requirement of Scrum Alliance. See our upcoming certification courses.
Step 2: Your trainer will update your details on scrumalliance.org. You will receive an email to sign in and accept your CSPO license.
Step 3: Accept your license and download your certificate. That’s it! You’re now ready to deliver more value to your customers.
What is the duration of the Scrum certification course?
Both the CSM and CSPO courses run for 16 hours over two days. With each course you take you earn 16 PDUs for PMI certification and 16 SEUs for Scrum Alliance certification.
How much does Scrum certification training cost?
UC Agile offers the most competitive course rates for Scrum Certification!
The CSM and CSPO courses each cost $449.
Our course fees include:
- 2-days of live interactive training with some of the best trainers in the industry;
- CSM exam fee + one retake;
- 2 years of Scrum Alliance membership;
- and many more perks!
We offer combo discounts if you choose to do both CSM and CSPO courses with us. Select a class schedule and register here.
We also offer group rates for more than 5 people. Learn more here.
Which certifying body will I get my certificate from?
We only conduct Scrum Alliance accredited CSM® and CSPO® courses so you will get your certificate from the premier certifying body in the agile space.
What is the validity of my Scrum certification?
Your initial Scrum certification is valid for 2 years. To maintain your certification after that, you will need to earn 20 hours of SEUs over two years and pay a renewal fee of $100 ($50/year).