What will you be able to do when we are done?
- Build quantifiable models of outcomes and impacts for your products and services that support corporate strategy, marketing, production, and finance.
- Quantify the benefits and harms your product produce. Define the ways to reduce harm and increase benefits predictably and controllably. Supported by science and indisputable measurements.
- Communicate clearly (supported by numbers) why the benefits of your product outweigh that of competitors’ and why the harms of your product are fewer.
- Describe and explain the measurable effects that your products have on the lives of your customers, other people, and the environment. We calculate both positive and negative impacts.
- Analyze the competitors’ products and services in terms of positive and negative effects they have on people and the environment to use that knowledge for the benefit of your customers, your organization, and the world around you.
- Communicate those outcomes and impacts, both negative and positive, for the benefit of your organization to your customers, partners and suppliers, employees, investors, and the general public.